Enhancements to our Motor Fleet Insurance Policy18/09/2017
First Insurance Solutions have enhanced their Motor Fleet insurance policies for Complete Response clients by including a comparable hire vehicle for up to 14 days in the event of a Theft claim.
The new courtesy vehicle feature comes as part of the company’s Complete Response LLP package; a specialist claims handling service offering claims management and expert advice when customers need it most. The exclusive service provides customers with a comparable (excluding modifications and fitted equipment) hire vehicle suitable for commercial use.
Replacement hire vehicles offered include 4-door 1L or 1.2L small cars, or vans up to 3.5T, and includes business use whilst the vehicle is being repaired. Additional services provided as part of the Complete Response motor claims handling package include:
- Damaged vehicle pick-up and clean-up.
- Managing all aspects of the claim whether fault or non-fault, leading to a speedy recovery for all.
- Vehicle repair to an industry leading standard, including windscreen.
- MyWave Connect – a risk management resource library that allows clients to search for documents on topics including compliance, safety, risk management, wellness, policies and forms, employee newsletters and more.
- Risk management advice – including services such as camera systems and tracking through to driver handbooks and employee paid excess schemes to ensure a well-run fleet.
Motor Fleet Account Executive, Liam Chatfield says:
“At First Insurance Solutions we pride ourselves on taking an over and above approach. We have proven this once again by enhancing our Motor Fleet insurance offering to include a courtesy vehicle for up to 14 days in the event of a Theft Claim.
Whilst Insurers will sometimes offer a courtesy vehicle, in most cases it will not be suitable for commercial use and only offered in the event of a non-fault claim. We are delighted to be able to offer such a beneficial service to our Motor Fleet clients, something that is not normally covered on a Motor Fleet insurance policy as the costs cannot be recovered from a Third Party.”
The new feature was introduced in August 2017 and is now available for all Complete Response clients to benefit from.